Welcome to the Seaside Piecemakers website.
Explore the site to learn more about the educational and social programs our guild offers.
We meet at Trinity Wellsprings Church in Satellite Beach. The address is 638 S. Patrick Drive, Satellite Beach, FL 32937. Please spread the word. Car pools would be appreciated!
Gathering of Quilters will be held Friday, February 15 and Saturday, February 16, 2019 at Trinity Wellsprings Community Hall. Visit The Gathering tab on the Home page for more information!
The recycle table profits from our August meeting were donated to The School Zone, helping teachers get supplies for low income students. We were able to donate $210.00, thanks to your generosity! Please bring your unwanted items – and money to find some new treasures! Donations for September will go to Promise. This wonderful organization provides services for adults with disabilities. These services include housing and employment opportunities. We provided quilts for all the residents earlier this year.Here is a picture showing all the quilts ready to be delivered.
For more photos, please visit our Community Service page listed under programs.
Carol Killingsworth has agreed to be our new dog bed coordinator. Please save your scraps for her. Remember, scraps need to be cotton fabric, with no batting, paper, etc. attached. Thanks!
Non-members are welcome to attend up to three general meetings per year. Please check our calendar and note that a $10 fee is charged when the program scheduled is a national teacher. We look forward to seeing you!
If you are already a member of the guild, use the menus near the top of the page to learn more about:
- National teachers scheduled to teach at upcoming meetings
- Our vibrant Member Teacher class offerings
- Circle activities
- Community Service
- Visit the Photo Gallery in case you missed a recent Program or Show and Tell
- Download Check Request form for end of year reporting.
If you’re not already a member, consider getting to know us better by:
- Visiting one of our meetings
- Joining us for classes — with a national teacher or one or our member teachers
- Participating in one of our seven circles or community service events
- Keeping your eye on our Calendar
- Applying to become a member.