Welcome to the Seaside Piecemakers website.
Explore the site to learn more about the educational and social programs our guild offers.
Unfortunately, Heritage Isle has had damage to their clubhouse and won’t be able to host us for the next 6-12 months. The good news is that we have a new place to meet! Starting in June, we will meet at Trinity Wellsprings Church in Satellite Beach. The address is 638 S. Patrick Drive, Satellite Beach, FL 32937. Please spread the word. Car pools would be appreciated!
The June board meeting will be from 1:00 – 3:30 on June 13th. This will enable our board members to participate in Kids Quilt Camp.
We are looking for a coordinator to collect scraps for making dog beds. Please let Mona Collins know if you would like to help with this worthy cause. Last month, dog beds made at the Sit & Sew were donated to The Friends For Animals Thrift Shop on Wickham Road. Thanks to everyone who helped.
Non-members are welcome to attend up to three general meetings per year. Enter Heritage Isles via the front gate on Wickham Road and inform the guard that you are attending Seaside Piecemakers general meeting as a guest. Please be prepared to show a photo ID. Guests will proceed straight north to the club entrance (exit on the right off the traffic circle). Bear to the left to park in the parking spaces or along either side of the roadway. The parking lot to the right is restricted to Heritage Isle club members. Please check our calendar and note that a $10 fee is charged when the program scheduled is a national teacher. We look forward to seeing you!
If you are already a member of the guild, use the menus near the top of the page to learn more about:
- National teachers scheduled to teach at upcoming meetings
- Our vibrant Member Teacher class offerings
- Circle activities
- Community Service
- Visit the Photo Gallery in case you missed a recent Program or Show and Tell
- Download Check Request form for end of year reporting.
If you’re not already a member, consider getting to know us better by:
- Visiting one of our meetings
- Joining us for classes — with a national teacher or one or our member teachers
- Participating in one of our seven circles or community service events
- Keeping your eye on our Calendar
- Applying to become a member.